Sunday, June 28, 2009

First Post







I am NOT a blogger. I don't even like computers or know how to use them. I just signed up for my first email account EVER. Having said that let me explain why my nether regions are on display for the world to see. I have an old car. It's a 66 Mustang to be exact and although I have owned it for at least 10 years, I have just taken it out of storage and started the long journey of restoration. Let me make myself clear. She will NOT be a show car. I am putting her on the road to be a ride and only a ride. This blog is for documenting that journey and to give my family members something to read besides knitting and shopping blogs. This is a guy's blog. Girls keep out!

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to know that you've decided to work in your time off from work.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know you're really fixing that car up for ME!!! I can't wait to drive it around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 3 comments! I NEVER get comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh come on...let the girls in. You know we think there's nothing sexier than guys with grease under their fingernails. When she's done, I'm rooting for candy apple red.

    This will be almost as much fun as keeping up with the knitting projects and fashion info from you competitors. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete