Monday, August 29, 2011

What a Mess!



Even though the yard is a disaster, I'm feeling pretty good because I am NOT crammed in the basement anymore with all the damn animals. Last night was hell, with puking dogs, fighting cats and screaming birds. Everyone was unnerved by what was going on outside.



I won't be needing to go look for any firewood for a long time. The yard is full of downed trees.



I won't be practicing golf out here for a while. I can't believe, in all that wind, that my pin (the little red golf flag) is still standing.



What a freaking mess. It's always something around here. The official tally since we moved here is 2 hurricanes, 2 ice storms, 1 tornado, 2 blizzards and countless bad thunderstorms. What's next?

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps pre hurricane you should have moved the golf flag pole I bought you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, we forgot to add the earthquake!

    ReplyDelete