Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Music Man

Mom has hinted around about me moving my crates of albums out of her basement.

 I had a hard time convincing Her that they needed to be in our basement. I pulled out a few to prove my case and she was sold.
We spent the afternoon going down memory lane.

We don't have the exact same taste in music but there is plenty of common ground.

Not only do I have about 750 albums but I also have about 420 45's.

It was a good thing I still have some of these laying around.

One of my prize possessions is this red J. Geils album....


...and this yellow Grand Funk Railroad album.


Guess what we did all afternoon. Scratches and all, they all sounded pretty good.
Everyone is invited to a party at my house.
Bring your own booze and smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment