Monday, December 3, 2012

City Sidewalks

I had to spend hours on Saturday roaming the streets of Georgetown.

A good cup of coffee from Dean and DeLuca helped.

They had salads in there that were $39.00 a pound. Olives were $12.00 a pound. I just had a coffee.

Daughter had a big event at the new rink so I tagged along.

I am not complaining because Georgetown is awesome.

On one street there are civil war era row houses and on the next are million dollar plus condos with trees on the roof.

There are even old boats in the now dry canal.

The new Washington Harbor waterfront park and retail area is a nice place to take a break from the crowds. Why didn't I bring my fishing rod? Do I even own a fishing rod?

 The real show is after dark. The place is lit up like a winter carnival. It was a long day and my knees are killing me but it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment