Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Taking the Plunge

This year has not been off to a great start. First, I spent New Year's morning trying to snake out the blocked drain that caused the basement flood-with no luck. Then She drops the camera and loses all the pictures of the my annual winter dip in the Bay.

She has me coming out but not going in.

She catches the last of the swimmers beating their hasty retreat but not me.

She saves the photo of Daughter and Hubby looking on as the last few people make it to shore....

 ...and a shot of random folks taking pictures. I am pretty sure their cameras worked. They probably have shots of me in the water.

Of course we have the one of me posing by the Christmas tree-but no proof that I actually got in the water. You'll have to take my word for it. I did and it was damn cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment