Thursday, December 18, 2014

Up on the Rooftop

 It's that time.

 It's time to risk life and limb to add a little holiday cheer to the neighborhood.


 I've got 911 on speed dial.

 It wouldn't be the first time I took a tumble doing this. Ladders are the worst.


 I see why people leave their lights up all year long.


 It's a long way down.


 Almost done.

 Pup was keeping a very worried eye out for me.

 But got too cold. She had to continue her vigil through the window.

 The easy part was the deck. The cat approved.


That was a lot of work for minimal effect but it's still more than most of our neighbors have put up. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of you sort of laying at an angle on the roof actually made me nervous. Funny, right? I love the shots of the animals admiring your work. I love that you guys put the effort into making the holidays sparkle even more and share it with the neighborhood. Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

    ReplyDelete