Saturday, June 6, 2015

What's Cooking?


I had this idea that putting spaghetti sauce in hamburgers would be a good idea. I added an egg and an onion.



 She kept saying I was making a meatloaf but I wanted burgers. Meatloaf burgers.



She thought they would fall apart. So did I but they didn't.




 The next night I wanted some steak and some squash.  The grill hasn't been used in ages but I put it to good use. It's been raining for a week and at the first sight of sun I wanted to cook outside.



I had a audience. Maggie and Hoover knew they were about to get something good-and it was. Even the crazy burgers.

1 comment:

  1. I like your experimental meatloaf burgers! I'm glad they were good, that's nifty! Your steak and squash looks sooo good. I love to grill too. Alas we don't have anywhere to grill at home, so it's a special occasion when I can. I hope you and yours enjoy lots of good outdoor cooking and meals this summer. Fantastic photo of "the kids". cute!

    ReplyDelete