Friday, December 20, 2013

All Aboard!

 
My holiday bucket list included a trip to a local motorcycle repair shop that each Christmas sets up a giant train set.



 Everywhere you look there is something to see.


 The people who work there are very welcoming and will explain anything you want to know about the set up and operation.


 The details are incredible.


 There are five levels of trains coming and going at quite a speed.


 The scenery has just as many moving parts.


 The sound off all that action is deafening.

 It's just like being in a real train station.


 Inside this building is the tiniest moving train you will ever see. I'm going to make sure I go back for a second look before they close on January 18th since I am pretty sure I didn't see it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment