Thursday, December 26, 2013

On Christmas Day in the Morning

 After all the hustle and bustle, Christmas Day was all about doing nothing. The first thing to be done was to finish the Santa puzzle. The last few pieces are always the hardest.


 Opening presents was next. I added another model to my collection.

 I'm going to be busy all winter.

 I got Her an Irish provincial flag.



 I surprised her with new poles for all the flags she got this year.


 My little pooch liked her new toy and her new sweater that Daughter gave her.


 The usually invisible house cats left us a present.


 During a visit to Her dad, I took advantage of his greenhouse to do some spray painting.

 It was warmer in there than outside. Winter has made a return.


 Spray painting was a bit tricky.


The results weren't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment